Here is a sweet baby card that is equally sweet to make. I made mine for a baby girl but you can certainly change to blues for a baby boy.
The card is made with Stampin' Ups Fun and Fast Notes Stamp Set. Over the past year I have found this stamp set very versatile and useful. In fact, it covers a multitude of holidays and events without purchasing lots of other stamps. So, if you are on a tight budget this is the first stamp set I would start with along with the Teeny Tiny Wishes Set. If you have been following me you will know how often I use it.
- You start with an 8 X 4 piece of Regal Rose CS and fold in half
- Adhere a 4 X 2 piece of Regal Rose Striped Paper from the Designer Series Pack
- Punch out scalloped circle using a 2 3/8 Scallop Circle Punch out of Blushing Bride CS
- Stamp the baby carriage from the Fun and Fast Notes Stamp Set in Crumb Cake Ink onto Whisper White CS and trace over it with Regal Rose Stampin' Writer
- Stamp Hello Baby from the Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set in Black StazOn and sprinkle with clear embossing powder immediately
- Apply heat to embossed area
- Punch out greeting using the Word Window Punch from Stampin' Up
- Adhere circle image to scalloped border and adhere to card using dimensionals
- Adhere greeting directly to card in lower right hand corner
- Attach 5/8 inch organza ribbon across the top of card
Easy peasy is the name of my card making. Love how this came out. So easy to make and looks sooo very pretty.
What makes it even easier is that everything from Stampin' Up coordinates with each other. This allows you to create in no time at all. No looking for coupons, no scouring ads on-line or in the papers, no racking your brain for ideas, no searing for the right coordinating colors of inks or papers. It is all there just for you. Stampin' Up makes it easy for you to spend your time creating and not hunting down materials.
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial.
Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping,